Nothing to get excited about. There is still no activity - no effacement or dilation. The baby is lower, but has not dropped into position yet. We go back a week from today - March 6, which will be three days after the due date.
The doctor did go ahead and put us on the books at the hospital for inducement so it is scheduled for March 11 if nothing happens. The doctor did say that she thinks we will have to be induced. That's her gut feeling, but of course no one knows.
As far as health goes, baby and I are wonderful. Heartbeat is in the 160s, my blood pressure is 118/74 and I haven't had any weight increase in two weeks. The baby still has plenty of room to move around which means I'm not carrying a 10 pounder by any means. Based on measuring, the doctor estimates we are at about 6 1/2 pounds which is perfect. Even if the baby gains another pound before birth I should not be dealing with a large baby.
I am perfectly content with everything. My husband, on the other hand, is done with the waiting game. He's ready to meet Little One! We'll keep you posted!
Friday Fellowship - Jenna Buettemeyer
2 days ago