Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bedding

This is the cutest diaper stacker ever! You can't see the details, though. You'll just have to trust me that it's super cute.

Here are some pictures of the bedding.Here are the curtains. We will hang them this weekend.Here's the lamp shade. Jory bought a lamp last night, so we'll get that put together this weekend.Didn't Ann do a great job? We really should have the nursery put together this weekend, so I should be able to post good pictures of the final product next week.

I had a hard time taking good pictures of all the adorable outfits we got at our shower last weekend, but they were so sweet! We got a lot of Winnie the Pooh stuff - I LOVE Winnie the Pooh. I really, really do! So Little One is just going to be decked out so cute!

Here's a picture of the girl coming home outfit.

And a close up of the cute little feet!


No comments: