Friday, October 7, 2016

Andrew

We have done a horrible job of taking pictures and recording this pregnancy, but it is progressing beautifully!  I am 23 weeks today and almost 6 months pregnant!  Andrew has been measuring about a week ahead which is not surprising because I have big babies and is good because we will probably have him about a week early.  He is kicking like crazy.  It's just now gotten to the point that you can feel it from the outside, but he's been nuts on the inside for a while!  He is very active as we have seen on all of our ultrasounds and I have felt!  He especially gets to kicking when anything touches my stomach.  I have gained 15 pounds which is very similar to where I was with the other two at this point.  I am still working out every day and feel really good right now.  We are in the process of getting his room ready and are so excited about this little boy! 

No comments: