Thursday, June 9, 2016

The First Week of Summer

I have taken almost no pictures and these have been with my phone. I've got to get it together.  We had a great time swimming with our friends yesterday and we had other friends over to play today and I didn't even pull out the camera.  But for the most part, we've been easing into summer this year. 
Last day of school parties
Grapevine Library Summer Reading Kickoff.  Abigail has already read her 25 books for that program!

 

Testing the rockers at Cracker Barrel


 

 


 

 
Southlake Summer Kickoff.  Aaron has logged over 400 minutes since Saturday in this Summer Reading Program!
 


 

 


 
Balloon Art.  Abigail and I had Saturday together while the boys were at an Ecuador Planning Meeting
 


 

 
Sunday School Lunch at Feedstore
 

Football Camp!!!

 

 

 
Southlake Library Meet and Greet with Paw Patrol
 

 


 
Books and hot chocolate, of course!

No comments: