Friday, May 25, 2018

Day Off Friday

Hello, everybody! Mom just introduced me so you probably know who I am. So today we had a bad weather day at school and we stayed home! We are remodeling our playroom so the painter came today. First we headed out to the splash pad. Andrew wasn't a big fan of it. He just wanted to eat snacks the whole time. He did like the water sprayers though. There was a bowl that dumped water and Andrew HATED it.


After that we went to the park. Andrew was swinging peacefully most of the time. We went to Cici's for lunch. Andrew wouldn't eat anything there so we normally brought stuff for him. But today is a special day! Andrew tried pizza and pasta! He liked pasta with alfredo sauce and spinach pizza. This afternoon after nap me, dad, and Andrew went on a run. I rode my bike while they ran. For dinner he had cheesy rice and cornbread chicken. He refused to eat carrots and applesauce.

No comments: