Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Historic Events

Yes, I am keeping track of the monumental events that occur while Little One is in the womb. And, obviously, with the election of the first non-Caucasian President of the United States an extremely historic event has occurred. Little One kicked every time another State was announced for Obama last night. We are not sure if that was in protest or jubilation. It may have just been that I have managed to breed a political junkie like myself.

In other historic news, the Aggies won two games in a row. Ohio State lost its second football game of the season which is not only historic (at least for recent years), but is the event that ended football season for me in October.

And, finally, my husband will turn 36 years old this week. He is celebrating by participating in a DODGE BALL TOURNAMENT at church. Can we say denial of age???

No comments: