Saturday, May 16, 2009

Gig 'Em

My dad bought Aaron this outfit the day he was born. I love it because it has a matching bib and socks. I work every day to find a bib and socks that go with whatever Aaron's wearing, so this outfit is a dream for freaks like me!



At some point during the days I was in the hospital having Aaron, Papa John decided that we needed some patio furniture so that Aaron could enjoy the backyard with us. When we got home from the hospital we had new furniture! Today the weather was perfect to take advantage of it. Aaron slept in it.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

So Cute!!!

Melissa said...

love the A&M outfit! WHOOP!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the tummy time tip. I will have to try that with Brynlee. Never would have thought to do that. You go Mom!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cutest Little Aggies I've ever seen (except maybe Jory)!!!!!!

Love, Kimmie, Kim, Mom