Friday, July 29, 2011

Interview with Aaron

First of all, these pictures are of Aaron feeding Jory cereal this morning which goes to show you that my husband has the patience of Job.

Second, I was reading Jennifer's blog this morning and she had an interview that she had found and done with her son who is six months older than Aaron. I wondered how it would go with Aaron, so I called him over and started asking him the questions. This is what I got:

What is your name? Aaron

How old are you? Two

What is your favorite color? I want to see some backhoes

Who is your best friend? I want to see some backhoes

What is your favorite animal? My bear

What do you want to be when you grow-up? A bear

What is your favorite Movie? What? (He's never seen a movie)

What is your favorite book? My backhoe book! (Snow Day)

What makes you happy? My backhoe book!

What makes you sad? Abby makes me sad (?)

What is your favorite food to eat? Big boy cereal (Oatmeal)

What is your favorite song to sing? Apple Pie (A song he made up that I call the Apple Pie Song)

What games do you like to play? What?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful entry to the blog!
Love the interview.
Aaron is certainly his own person and Jory is precious.

Love all of you, Mom/Dee/Kimmie

Beth said...

What--oatmeal over blueberry bagel?! Na uh! :>)
Cute interview and adorable pics. Your husband is very patient. Aaron looks so proud!