Monday, July 18, 2011

Our Week

Sunday July 10, 2011

We found out late last week that both Jory and I would be out of town for a week starting Monday July 11. Jory had two places to go for work and I was heading to Ohio with the kids. So Sunday night we took the kids to a new Asian restaurant that opened near our house. It was really good. Monday July 11, 2011

Jory took us to the airport in the morning and then headed to his own flight. The flight went really well with the kids and people were so kind. Grandpa Tom picked us up at the airport and we stopped at Cracker Barrel on the way home. At his house Aaron got reacquainted with Buddy, we rested and then ate dinner. After dinner Dad and I went to see my grandparents, but we left the kids with Grandma Sheri. I figured it was enough for one day.








Tuesday July 12, 2011

While we were there I spent the days helping out at my family's company and I really didn't see my kids at all, but they got great grandparent time. Aaron had SO much fun and both of the kids did great. In the evenings we had some visitors. This is my nephew Dillon with Addy behind him.













Wednesday July 13, 2011


We took the kids to see my grandparents after work and dinner. They actually had spent this day with Grandma Beth and I know they had a blast. Aaron planted and watered grass seed and then took a three hour nap! I have some pictures of Abby with my grandparents that I'll post later.













Thursday July 14, 2011


Aaron was with Grandma Sheri all day and he got to color on the driveway! Sheri also kept my niece Leah this day and Aaron LOVED her. He keeps asking me to see her. In the evening I took the kids to the park to meet Grandma Beth and some of their cousins. We had a picnic and it was great. I'll post pictures of that separately.































Saturday July 16, 2011


I actually didn't take any pictures on the 15th - the day we flew home. I worked in the morning and after lunch we headed to the airport. The flight went great and we got to our house around 7:30. On Saturday morning we were up and at 'em for Aaron's swimming. In the evening Brooke came to keep the kids so that we could go to Jory's cousin's wedding. This is Kim after the wedding while the pictures were being taken.

















This is the only picture I got of the happy couple, but it was a beautiful wedding.















Sunday July 17, 2011


Aaron helped Jory wash the cars!


















We hope your week was as good as ours!


No comments: