Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween

I took an overwhelming number of pictures on Halloween, but I don't feel like I got very many good ones.  Abby had the absolutely cutest outfit ever in the world that she wore to her school party and I didn't like any of those pictures.  I think I'm going to have to dress her in it again!
During the day on Halloween, Aaron wore this pumpkin shirt that Dee got him.  Papa came by early in the day because he flew into the airport by our house.  So Aaron put his fireman's costume on over this shirt for Papa to see.  Then he took it off but left his fireman's hat on and went and found some sunglasses.  It was so funny because he said, "wait a minute, I have to go get my glasses."  I had no idea what he was talking about then he came out with these.  He got them at swim a few weeks ago!
Jory left work early so he could be home to Trick or Treat, but then he got stuck in traffic so the kids we dressed and waiting for him.  They ended up playing outside.  It was such a nice day.
We took the kids around the neighborhood in their wagon.
Aaron with his bucket
Waiting for Daddy
These pictures are out of order, but here they are about to head out for Trick or Treating.
I have more pictures of Abby, our Sweet Bee, I'll put in another post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HALLOWEN Aaron & Abby....
You are the cutest Bumble Bee ever, Abby!
"They call me the fireman" (Aaron)!

We love you both very much, Dee & Papa