Saturday, September 17, 2016

The Week


 

 
 Tuesday before school
 

 


 


 
Lunch with Abigail at school
 Ready for her first gymnastics class at a new place this year


 

 

 
On the rings
 


 
 Johnson Night at CiCi's Pizza

 

 
Wednesday before school
 

 

 

 Thursday was International Dot Day at school.  She had to borrow her outfit.  Unless she wanted to wear a Christmas Dress which I was totally prepared to put her in. 

 

 

 
 Aaron actually owned dots for the first time because Kim bought him this shirt when he broke his collar bone
 

 

 We're finishing out kitchen remodel and Jory was adding hardware to our cabinets
 And he painted the island

 

 

 The kids helped
 Friday before school.  I wasn't here and Abigail was very concerned that a picture wouldn't be taken, but apparently Daddy can take pictures, too

 
Today she wore an outfit my grandmother made me.  I love that!

 
Dallas Farmers Market

 
Lunch outside on a beautiful day

No comments: