Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

It's time for Project Life Tuesday and another week of boring pictures. We have really been hanging around the house getting it in order most days. The good news is that we are done except for some pictures and curtains! July is shaping up to be a whirlwind because I have put off getting together with a lot of people 'until we get through June'. So you can look forward to more activity in the coming weeks.

Tuesday June 22, 2010

A day of unpacking.

Wednesday June 23, 2010

What a fun day! Kathy and I had planned for weeks to meet halfway between here and Houston. It was a lot of driving for a visit, but totally worth it! We did a little antique shopping, ate lunch and then went to a park. I had a wonderful time.
That night, Aaron slept in his TCU T-shirt to cheer on the Frogs during the College World Series. It worked (at least that night). They fell a few runs short of the Championship Series this weekend.

Thursday June 24, 2010
Another day of unpacking - Aaron with his lamp.



Friday June 25, 2010
Aaron and I took a break from unpacking to meet his daddy for lunch. This is a picture of a shelf in Jory's office. The blue envelope is from the card Aaron gave him for Father's Day. Aaron colored it like crazy for him and I thought it was sweet that he kept it.


Saturday June 26, 2010
We all worked on the house all day and we had to make a trip to Lowe's for supplies. This was also a great day because it was the first time Aaron sat through a whole book I was reading him. He's been doing it all the time since. He crawls up on my lap with a book and lets me read it to him without getting distracted and wanting to go play. It's such a special time.





Sunday June 27, 2010
We didn't do anything except go to church and do some things around the house.




Monday June 28, 1010
Aaron spent the afternoon at Leslie's because I had a doctor's appointment. I didn't get any pictures there, though. Apparently he had a great time, but was not a huge fan of his Uncle Toby's. I guess he can just do without Toby. We'll definitely have to overcome that, but it's pretty funny right now. On another note, Aaron got a new cousin today! Leah Lynn Johnson was born around 4pm today and is doing beautifully.


3 comments:

Beth said...

Love that orange shirt!:)

It's so cool that he is listening to you read, now. You loved to sit on my lap and have me read to you. In fact, your Grandma Shirley told me to sit down and start reading aloud whenever you were throwing a fit. She said you'd stop to hear the words and you did! Then you'd come over and sit on my lap and the fit was forgotten.

Spicy Magnolia said...

So glad to know you're settled! I bet that feels SO good. You sure have endured and persevered with much grace over all the moving and living in a temporary place, Sara. That little boy is PRECIOUS!

Melissa said...

Congrats on the new cousin! I'm sure she is darling! I am loving the big smile in the orange shirt. Cutie cutie!

I cannot believe that he is sitting through a whole book. They will crawl in my lap with a book and let me read a page or two and then they are bored and want to eat the book or grab it and throw it. We are just not there yet! HA!!!