Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ohio

We had a great trip to Ohio! It was a whirlwind and we definitely need to go back, but I loved every minute. Most of the pictures I got were of people holding Abby, she was a hit! This picture was taken at lunch the last day we were there. This was taken at my niece's birthday party where we got to stop ever so briefly on Saturday (we got there after the presents and left before the cake!). But I was just thrilled to be a part of it. Miss Leah turned one year old yesterday!




The next two pictures were taken on Saturday at the lake. We got in Thursday afternoon and put the kids down for a nap. Then my brothers and their kids came over and we just had a blast! My babies slept in on Friday morning which is a rarity!




On Friday we went to a picnic at the park with our family's company and I loved that so much. That was pretty much the extent of Friday! The days are pretty short when you've got naps and early bed times! On Saturday we got up and headed to the lake to see my mom and Mike.




We had such a good time, but it was short, too. Doug and his kids were there and I just love spending time with my nieces and nephews. On Saturday night we had the birthday party so we got a little more niece and nephew time. Sunday we got to go see my grandparents and I was so, so glad to do that. Then we did lunch, nap and headed to the airport. Like I said, we must go back!




This picture was taken on Friday. It was a little cool when we were up there, but we sure weren't complaining!



No comments: