Friday, December 16, 2011

Our Week

These are mostly pictures of Aaron for no apparent reason. It's just how it worked out.
Monday December 12, 2011
Jory and I decided to have a Date Night 'In', so the kids and I headed to Central Market to get some yummy stuff for dinner.
Tuesday December 13, 2011
Aaron's class won a contest at school and got a Popsicle as a reward. I absolutely made him eat his outside. It was 50 degrees and kind of drizzly. Yay for Mom of the Year.
Wednesday December 14, 2011
Dee came and brought Christmas goodies!
Including a Frosty the Snowman book that sings the song!
Aaron convinced her to play in the drizzle and the mud.
That day Jory got home early so he went to swim with us. Normally I am in the water with Aaron, but it was so nice to sit on the sidelines. You can really see his skills when you are not up on him and it was great to see Jory's reactions. He hasn't seen Aaron swim since summer and he was so impressed. After swim we took a drive and saw some Christmas lights.
Thursday December 15, 2011
Aaron had his Christmas party at school so Abby and I got to stay for a little bit. It was fun to watch him play and interact as the other children showed up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love that he had to eat the popsicle outside! That is totally something I would do too ;)