Thursday, April 13, 2017

The First Week of April

Abigail and I went to Grapevine Mills Mall on April 1 and she had an absolute blast!
Before church on the 2nd.  We went to a church event that night and Andrew was awake for probably the first time in public.  Jory thought there was going to be a fist fight over who could hold him!  He was well loved for a few hours, for sure!
Lunch with Sis on the 3rd
My friends thought Aaron looked like Clark Kent in his new glasses so they were trying to convince him to dress up as him for Halloween.  But he's set on Star Wars, of course!

 
I wasn't first this year, but I made the top three

Lunch selfies

 
Easter buckets ready to go!

 
I just love taking pictures of this guy!

 
Cat nap on the porch while we wait for the sibs

 



Lunch with Aaron on the 5th.  I just love my lunch time with the kids!!


 
Abigail's 2nd lunch that week.  She wanted me to send this to Jory

 
Sis made me a special dessert

 
At All Pro Dads on the 7th Abigail got drawn for a shot game and won a Toys R Us gift card


 
Hiking at Bob Jones park on the 7th

 


 

 
Andrew actually fell asleep
 

 


 


 

 

 




 

 

 
 
 

No comments: