Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Rest of March

Since I haven't downloaded pictures for a few weeks I have to go back to my calendar to see what we were doing on these dates.  On the 24th Aaron had his 8 year well check.  Apparently I didn't take any pictures, but everything was great and he was still pretty tall.  He's in the 88th percentile for height and 77th for weight.  A sturdy thing.

Abigail bakes something several days a week.  She has a couple of cookbooks of her own that she uses.  This is her making monkey bread from scratch.  She also made a blueberry pound cake that week.
Andrew wearing the onesie that Grandpa Tom bought Aaron in the hospital the day he was born!

 
The kids set up a store in the play room on a Saturday morning and priced every item "according to demand".  I love the way they play together!
Andrew in one of Uncle Doug's outfits.
On the 26th we had a lunch with our Sunday School Supper Club at Heritage Park after church and we went to the Botanical Gardens afterwards.  I didn't get any pictures, though!

This is lunch with Sis on the 27th
On the 28th Abigail went on a field trip to the zoo!  She had so much fun and came home talking away about the day!
 

Little Man

 
We sit on the front porch together a lot

 
On the 29th the Cate boys came to play for several hours.

On the 30th we left all three kids with a baby sitter for the first time and it went perfectly!  Whew!!  We can start going out again!!
 

 



 
Abigail playing with the Kinetic Sand she got through Jump Rope for Heart
On the 31st I had lunch with both of the kids.  It was Abigail's second that week.  She really likes me to come twice, but I don't always do it.  I do always go at least once, though. 
This day Dee came too!  It was fun!
Abigail bought a Dragons headband at Spirit Shop
I didn't take a picture of Aaron at lunch but I did that afternoon at his classroom birthday party (a little belated).
It was so cute.  He passed out the donuts and all the kids sang to him.
 


 

No comments: