Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

It's time for Project Life Tuesday

Tuesday October 26, 2010

Jory went out of town for the night so we met him for lunch before his flight. We had such a good time with Daddy at lunch!
Wednesday October 27, 2010

We went to Chick Fil A before BSF and Aaron had such a fun time there.
Thursday October 28, 2010

Ann came over for lunch. We had such a nice time, but I forgot to take any pictures! So here is a picture of the pie I served for dessert. It is my third variation of Kelly's Ma-Maw's Chocolate pie. I am on a quest to make the perfect chocolate pie. I am sure Kelly would be glad to know that I am using her grandmother's recipe like a science experiment.


Friday October 29, 2010

Aaron and I were supposed to meet Meg and Brennan in Waco for a fun day together. Sadly, Sweet Brennan spiked a high fever on Thursday and spent the day feeling bad. So Aaron and I made the most of the day by visiting a local pumpkin farm. He was still too little for a lot of it, but he had some fun and the weather was perfect!


Saturday October 30, 2010
Kimmie and Papa came over to give Aaron his Halloween goodies. We dressed Aaron up in his fisherman costume since they wouldn't see him on Halloween. Aaron LOVED his snacks!





Sunday October 31, 2010

The fishermen handed out candy together at the Trunk or Treat at our church. It was such a nice time!


Monday November 1, 2010
We got a big surprise today. We were supposed to go visit Kimmie, but she called and said she was coming to us - with a painter to paint Abby's room for us! We were very excited! While the painter tackled covering the Princess Mural (I must post before and after shots), Kimmie, Aaron and I went to Target and then had lunch at Cotton Patch.


2 comments:

Spicy Magnolia said...

I still think your meringue looks amazing! And it made me so sad to read about our Friday plans not happening, but I'm so glad we've been able to reschedule. I can't wait! Oh, and a painter as a gift!! That is so cool!!

Beth said...

I adore that expression he gets when he's drinking from a straw and concentrating on that so much while still focused on what's going on around him.
Nice mother-in-law--nice going, Kimmie!:)
Uh--as for the chocolate pie, do you know that I have Grandma Shirley's recipe?
Also, your meringue does look really, really good. I'd love it if you could master Grandma's recipe!