Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

It's time for Project Life Tuesday.

Tuesday November 7, 2010

It was a cold and rainy day. We stayed in most of the day. This is Aaron with two hats that he put on his head backwards playing in all of the items that had been removed from Abby's room for the painting project. My Goodness do we have a mess of stuff to organize! We did have to get out to get Aaron's flu shot in the afternoon. Here he is waiting patiently. He was so good! He didn't even cry. I was able to hold him while he got the shot and he stiffened when the medicine went in, but that was it. He was just as happy as he could be afterwards. It was such an uneventful shot!
Wednesday November 3, 2010
Aaron found these reindeer antlers from last Christmas which were in the items we pulled out of Abby's room. I had the idea of taking a picture for our Christmas cards. Of course, he wouldn't keep them on his head then. This picture would have been cute if it wasn't so obvious that Jory was physically restraining the boy to keep him from removing the antlers!



Thursday November 4, 2010
I had to go to Tyler to have some dental work done. My friend Charity kept Aaron while I was at the dentist and she took this picture. Aaron had such a good time with her!



Friday November 5, 2010
We went shopping to get some canned goods for a food drive Jory's work is doing.




In the afternoon Jory left for the opening weekend of deer season. You can't tell from this picture, but Aaron was so sad for him to go! That was hard on me and especially hard on Jory, but Aaron did great while he was gone. Jory and I were pleasantly surprised.


Saturday November 6, 2010
Aaron and I went to Braysen's birthday party. It was so fun! Laura did an exceptional job with the decorations and the play areas. It gave me such good ideas.




Sunday November 7, 2010
Daddy came home - YAY!

When Jory comes back from hunting I always make him a hearty dinner - Roast. I put the recipe here.

Monday November 8, 2010
Aaron was so excited to give Jory his birthday present and the card he had made for him!



Aaron and I also went to Terrell this day to meet Charity and Abigail and do some much needed Winter clothes shopping for the Little Man. Abigail is the sweetest thing!



3 comments:

Beth said...

I love the last two especially!

Good shot protocol--show them not to fear it from the very beginning--so glad he did well just as you and Doug did.

It was so cool hearing him say all those words last night when I was talking to you on the phone. He's getting really good with words.
The "Amen" was too cute!:)

Robyn Beele said...

I am glad the shot went well! All the pictures are adorable!

Kyetra said...

I love your Happy Birthday sign. I am so going to steal that idea!