Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

It is time for Project Life Tuesday.

Tuesday November 9, 2010

We were supposed to meet Maria and Brielle in the morning, but Maria was sick so we spent the morning running a lot of Christmas errands. When we got home Aaron ran off some steam outside. Wednesday November 10, 2010

We had to take Daddy to the airport! Jory left for his longest trip ever. He was gone until Sunday night. Aaron spent a lot of the time he was gone saying, 'Daddy Airplane' and 'Daddy Bye Bye'! He did very well until the last day, though. By then he needed his Daddy back! Jory did such a good job of calling Aaron a lot while he was gone.

Thursday November 11, 2010

We stayed home and worked on Abby's room which is really coming along. I will post pictures soon. I didn't get any pictures of Aaron helping with that, but I did get a picture of him eating his third helping of Lima beans for dinner!

Friday November 12, 2010

What a FUN day! We met Meg and Brennan in Waco. We spent some time at a Children's Museum on Baylor's campus and then we went to lunch. Aaron's teeth were bothering him this day and he was putting everything into his mouth (yuck!), but other than that it was a perfectly lovely day. And Aaron fell right to sleep when we left and slept the whole way home. I just can't say enough how much I enjoyed this trip.

Saturday November 13, 2010

I was supposed to get a much-needed haircut and Grandad and Mimi were going to keep Aaron. Friday night, though, my hair dresser cancelled. I was really very sad, but Grandad and Mimi said they would still like to keep Aaron Saturday morning. I let them and it was nice to have some free time. This picture was taken on the way to their house.

Later that day I took another shot at getting a Christmas Card picture. Not so much.

Sunday November 14, 2010

This was a great day! Daddy came home!!!! This is a shot taken at the airport.

Earlier in the day, Aaron and I went to church and I thought he looked so cute in his Sunday Best. I actually managed to get a picture that I think will serve nicely as a Christmas Card picture. Unfortunately, I've done about half of my Christmas cards, so if you don't get a picture in yours, that's why! HA! After Jory got home he and I went to see Lyle Lovett at Bass Hall. It was SO good. The last time we saw Lyle there I was pregnant with Aaron! That time I was very early in my pregnancy though. This time I was in my third trimester and the music made Abby go crazy! Seriously, as good as the show was, I was ready for it to be over. I couldn't take any more kicking! Here's a picture of Aaron in his church clothes.

Monday November 15, 2010

We had a MOPS play date at church. Kimmie came and went with us and I hope she wasn't bored. Aaron sure enjoyed himself.

After the play date we went to lunch and Aaron's schedule got off. Normally he goes straight down for his nap after lunch or he has to sit in his high chair until nap time so he doesn't get wound up. This day we went to lunch early and got home a little after noon and Aaron played with Kimmie for about an hour. Oh my! I could not get him to settle down when she left and for the first time in as long as I can remember Aaron completely missed a nap. It was not a good afternoon at all. I finally loaded him up in the car and ran some errands. When I looked back at a stop light, Tired Boy had a burp cloth on his head!


Robyn Beele said...

That last picture is too funny!

Spicy Magnolia said...

I'm sorry about Sunday and Saturday not getting your hair cut. :( We had the best time with you all! Along with Aaron putting things in his mouth you could add that aside from Brennan's lack of sharing, it was a perfectly lovely day. :) Thank you again for meeting us! What special memories and friends you are!