Sunday, August 21, 2011

Blog Catch Up

I know that I am pitifully behind on my blogging. I will be catching up for a little while. These pictures are from the first week of August. Aaron broke his collar bone on July 31 (Sunday morning) and that was a pretty hard week. He was in a lot of pain and needed a lot of help. Fortunately, my friend Ann's daughter Rachel was set to stay with us Monday through Friday that week while Ann went out of town. Rachel is ten and is WONDERFUL. I love her and she loves babies. She was a huge help that week. We didn't do hardly anything and I didn't take very many pictures and I felt bad about that. But by Thursday things were getting back to normal and we headed over to John and Kim's. The pool wasn't available that morning as it had been worked on, but Aaron got in some sand box time and did some watering. That night Jory and I took all of the kids to Souper Salad.

On Friday we finally got out and about with Rachel. We did some shopping at Kohl's and Old Navy and had a nice time. The kids definitely weren't ready to see her go.




After we dropped her off Aaron wanted Chick-Fil-A and he couldn't even wait to get into the house to eat it!


This picture has been on here before, but it was taken right before Rachel left. Rachel dressed Abby up in sequined shoes and a hat and was teaching her how to walk in a pageant. Abby LOVED it! The kids both really enjoyed having Rachel here and I did, too.



We don't have any pictures from the weekend of the 6th and 7th. We caught up on rest and family time and worked around the house.



No comments: