Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of School!

Yesterday was Aaron's first day of school (Mother's Day Out)! He is going to a church nearby and we have heard great things about it. One of our friends' children go there.

Aaron was SO excited about school. He went to a couple of things there before the first day, so he knew where he was going and had met one of his teachers.



I didn't get points for variety of color in his first packed lunch, but there was spinach in the ravioli!





These pictures are so funny because Aaron was SO ready to go to school and I was seriously slowing him down with my picture taking.





He had an awesome day and he's excited to go back tomorrow.



We were all thrilled with Aaron's first day at school.





2 comments:

Beth said...

So, I take it, the required divided container and non-messy food worked out him.
He looks adorable!!! So grown up!

Spicy Magnolia said...

I'm so glad it was a good first day!