Thursday, August 25, 2011

High Chair Eating




Abby started in the high chair last week and she is doing really well, though you can't tell how much she likes it from these pictures. She is really sitting up well and she is enjoying her chair and it makes it a lot easier to feed her.


The third time we tried green beans she loved them. I gave them to her a few more times to make sure it wasn't a fluke and then I moved on to spinach. I like to get the tough ones out of the way first! She LOVED spinach - couldn't get enough! I actually limit her on how much she can have, because - really - how much spinach does a six month old need? She is still eating oatmeal several times a day and we will try some other grains soon. I think the next vegetable will be limas!






1 comment:

Beth said...

Does the high chair make it harder for her to put her foot in her mouth when you're feeding her?
Such a big girl sitting up in the high chair!