Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pictures Galore

 
So, Aaron is Student of the Week next week.  It's quite a thing and we have a bit to prepare for it.  He has to take a current picture, a baby picture and his favorite book.  He also takes 3-5 things that are important to him and he has a Show and Tell.  Finally, he has an All About Me book where he fills in the answers to questions about himself and attaches pictures.  He took all of this very seriously and we had quite a photo session.  He has worked very hard preparing.

 
I love that his pet is a cat.   At Meet The Teacher, Mrs. Francis asked him if he had any pets and he said yes.  I immediately jumped in and said that he didn't and he said, "Yes, I do.  I have Cat."  After Meet the Teacher he told Jory, "I told Mrs. Francis I have a pet."  Jory said, "But you don't!"  Aaron said, "Yes I do.  I have Cat."  There you have it.  Cat obviously made the Top 5 things that are important to him and he's been talking to Cat about going to school.
 When I asked what his favorite sport was he immediately responded "The Dragons".  But of course.  This picture was taken at a game he went to.
 Baby picture.  The one above is the one I sent.  It was his announcement picture.  But I downloaded several.  I thought the one below was sweet.

 
His favorite food is oatmeal.

 
He is special because "he is tall".  So he took a picture being tall beside his sister...
 and then he took one with a tape measure!


 
Another oatmeal picture.
 

 


 
 His favorite book

 
His favorite color is blue
 Abigail got confused and thought we were taking pictures with blankets.
 He put on his Dragons shirt to take a picture for his favorite sport.
 His favorite television program is Dusty.  (We know that's not a television program and we don't think he knows that television program means, but he watches the Planes movie on a TV, so...)
 

 

 His pet cat
 Another dragons picture

 

 
When he grows up he wants to be an alligator, of course. 

 His family
For his trinkets he took all of his planes and then had to put some back, his picture with Mickey Mouse that really is his prized possession after, of course, Cat.

No comments: