Thursday, September 24, 2015

Phone Dump

I have screen shots I have saved on my phone forever.  I just downloaded and deleted everything.  Here's some of it. Random.

Love me some Galatian 6:9
 Ha! this was some random thing from fb years ago

As was this
This is the camera I want when it comes available which will probably be Christmas

 And the refrigerator I want when ours dies, which could be any time, really
 A video of Aaron reading his 100th hour this summer

 

 

 
A video of Jackson discovering a play shark in our house
 A snippet of my codependent relationship with Janice
A bbq chicken recipe I have been using like crazy


 
The study I'm leading on Monday nights
 The daily devotional Jory sends me from the Les and Leslie relationship devotional he gets

Ooh a verse I meant to write down and totally haven't yet

 
Abigail trying to take a picture of herself in a Tinkerbell costume from Julie
 And here she is

 
Abigail in one of Katie's old recital costumes just getting ready to go to the store
 


 
And at Kroger
 Hotty Toddy this Sunday after the Big Bama Win

 
Aaron drew this picture in SS of his 'best friend'.  David Lawrence who is 16 and went with us on the trip to Ecuador.  Such a godly family for Aaron to look up to
 Lunch at Aaron's school Monday

 
A bible study I wanted to do and didn't actually sign up for.
 Abigail in a lovely dress this week

 

 

 
Aaron in a shirt from Grandma Beth at the Pulmonologist this week

 
Lunch at Abigail's school Tuesday

 

 

 
Picture day at school

 

 
Aaron's 'new' golf clubs Julie found on FB for $20.  He loved them!

 

 
Oh, I've had this on my phone for so long I can't remember what book it came from, but I love this passage.

No comments: