Tuesday, March 7, 2017

And with that...

I am caught up!  I have downloaded, posted and printed every picture from the past two months.  All four scrapbooks are caught up (I have one for each kid and one for me and Jory), all four photo albums are caught up, all calendars are caught up and my office space is cleared off for the first time since mid January.  Just in time for Spring Break Picture Taking! 

Here are the last of the pictures on my phone.

 
Abigail has been making us sweet treats!  Here is one of her creations.
 Lunch with her yesterday
 I started Andrew's first year frame and framed this newborn picture for his room
 This morning.  I was trying to get him to smile but he only does it for Jory
 Lunch with Aaron today.  We had a great time.  He had so much to tell me!
Here's to being caught up!  WHEW.

No comments: