Thursday, October 23, 2008

So Pregnant!

People are starting to tell me how much I'm showing. A girl at work said one day I just 'popped'! Tuesday night I had to do a recruiting reception for work and I was on my feet for three straight hours - after that I really felt pregnant!



We went to Dallas last night to meet with a nurse that specializes in Pain Management. The drug-free kind. Jory's uncle specializes in this field, but he lives in Washington, DC now, so he recommended this woman to work with me on techniques to manage pain during labor. It was a great meeting and we will be seeing her a few more times over the next several months.



There's not much going on here. I am still eating a lot of fruit and I'm really watching my weight now as it seems I get bigger every day! I'll see Ann tonight and find out what our bedding is going to look like. I am very excited about that. We are going to Fort Worth Saturday for a concert. Today I finished booking the free trips I won at the Girl Scouts luncheon last month. We are going to Washington, DC in December. We have relatives there and I think the city would be nice to visit around the holidays when it is all decorated. AND we are going to Colorado in August. I am VERY excited about this. It will be a short trip and Little One will go with us.

No comments: