Monday, February 16, 2009

38 Weeks

These may be words I eat later, but I really think I can handle being pregnant a little longer at this point. A month ago, not so much! But now, with Little One in a better position, I' m pretty comfortable. I sleep at night and no one lets me do much of anything during the day, so I'm feeling pretty good! Little One is dropping, so I waddle now. It's kind of cute, don't you think? HA! And though I was warned about how "there's no way you can imagine how huge you get in the last few weeks", I am amazed at how huge I'm getting in the last few weeks! Jory and I were discussing last night how we could never have imagined my stomach growing this much! But Little One doesn't have room for the bruising kicks anymore, so I just get to watch him or her move around and it's comforting to know the baby's still so active. So, everything is good and I really am feeling good. I'd be fine having a baby now, but also fine having some more R&R time first, so I'm feeling pretty easy going right now.

In world news, an $838B Stimulus Package was passed to help the economy and Tiger Woods is about to re-enter the world of golf. In really big news (for any of you that have ever helped me move), the world's largest and most awkward treadmill has been moved for the sixth and final time. That's right, we sold the Beast to someone at work and it will be replaced with an elliptical Tuesday. I was really glad to see that thing go.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I am glad you are doing so well. I have not been as miserable as I thought I would be the last couple of weeks. In fact, I too, felt worse a few weeks ago. Amazing how the Lord just works it out for you. I am, however, getting larger by the minute. But, at least I am not uncomfy 24/7. Right?!?!

Anonymous said...

whoohoo!! You're almost there! I am so glad that you're feeling better and can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy...and get some rest, for that matter! :)