Wednesday, February 11, 2009

All Hail Billy Joel

Jory and I went to see the musical Movin' Out last night which is set entirely to Billy Joel's music. Two hours of solid Billy Joel music. Little One was more active during those two hours than ever in the last nine months! That's odd because at the end of pregnancy there's supposed to be very little room for a lot of movement. Space did not stop Baby Allen last night - he or she was a dancing machine. By the end of the show, Little One had moved to the center of my stomach (versus under my right ribs) and had become vertical (versus being in a tight ball underneath my ribs)!! I slept so well last night! Now we just have to convince the baby to stay there. I guess if there's migration back to my ribs we'll have to purchase some Billy Joel music...

No comments: