Monday, June 29, 2009

Patriotic Week Day One




I have decided to dress Aaron in Red, White and Blue all week. Today he has on a Red & Blue polo shirt with Red, White and Blue checkered shorts. (This used to be Dillon's outfit - he was one well dressed baby!) You can't see the shirt because of Aaron's bib. That came about when he spit up all over the first Red, White and Blue outfit he had on! And, as luck would have it, we only had one Red and White bib in the WHOLE house! Hate that! :)





Aaron is grabbing now! My hair, my shirt, his rattle. This just started and is a very new and exciting thing for him. He is, in general, just in AWE of his hands right now. He stares at them, links his fingers together, grabs...he can be busy for a long time right now observing the wonders of his hands!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

He's so adorable! I can't believe how big he's getting!

Rebekah said...

I LOVE all the patriotic pics! Aaron is so cutie pie!