Monday, February 14, 2011

The Weekend

I thought I should go ahead and post our pictures from this weekend instead of trying to wait and do a whole week...I am afraid I may not do a lot of Blogging this week!

Friday February 11, 2011

Aaron and I met Linde at Chick-Fil-A. I met Linde through Laura and she is so sweet! She is so good with Aaron and he loves her. Linde painted the wall behind Abby's crib and she also refinished Aaron's antique high chair for Abby to use. That is what we picked up this day at Chick-Fil-A. It is white and it looks great! After Aaron's nap, Kimmie came over an brought him stickers and a big heart to decorate for Valentine's Day. He worked so hard on it!



Saturday February 12, 2011
Jory undertook a massive reorganization project in the garage. Aaron helped and it looks so good!

Sunday February 13, 2011
Aaron got to pick out flowers to give me for Valentine's Day!



After his nap we went to an Open House for the Mother's Day Out program that Aaron will start in the fall.




And then we headed to Blue Mesa for a family Valentine's Dinner. It was wonderful!



We had a great weekend as a family of three. Aaron is now napping and when he wakes, Grandpa Tom and Grandma Sheri will be here to take over for the next week. We know he's going to have the best week EVER, but I sure am going to miss him!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love the picture of him ready to go. He looks so summery.
I also like seeing him working on something like the heart--such focus--teachers are going to love him!
You look beautiful---very pregnant and very beautiful.
Love you all so much.