Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Weekend

 On Saturday we went to Dee and Papa's for a big Easter Egg Hunt.  We do it every year.  It was soooo cold in the morning, but it ended up being a really nice day and Jory grilled in the evening.

 
 Egg hunting in sweaters
 

 


 


 


 

 

 

 After they opened their eggs (and ate some yogurt melts), the kids planted tomatoes with Papa.  They did such a good job digging holes and then they planted their annual flowers in pots.

 
 Abigail got purple Frozen socks and a purple necklace and some sunglasses.  I was removing these at the church door today.
 After church, before dinner
 We switched out white eyelet sleeveless for long sleeved velvet.  This was my dress and I LOVE it, but I made her take it off before dinner.  It is 30+ years old!

 

 

 


 

Dinner!  The Paula Deen menu was so easy and so good.  I will definitely make again.

 

No comments: