Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Parties - NEW CAMERA

My inlaws gave me a new camera for my birthday and it was the superest nicest gift ever!  I have been wanting this camera but it is impossible to find (which they verified).  I tested it out for the first time today.  It has a most amazing zoom which is why I wanted it.  It is supposed to take incredibly clear pictures of your kid on the gym floor when you are in the top row of the bleachers. And it's all one camera, no changing lenses.  I am so excited!!!
Sis ready for her school Christmas party
Aaron's party was first

 
This was from across the room.  I was working with the zoom.  This is Preston and his family.

 

 
Gift exchange!

 
Sis's party story time
 


 

 

 

 


 

Mrs. Claus came!
And Santa too
Craft time

 


 
I LOVE her teacher!  Aaron had Mrs. Kaczmarski when he was in Pre-K 4.
It was a fun day and Christmas Break has officially begun.  Grandma and Grandpa come tomorrow!!!!

No comments: