Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday

I am kicking myself over not taking more pictures today!
 

 These were before church.  I don't understand what is happening here.
 Abigail before church in the lovely Christmas Dress Grandma Sheri sent, but this picture doesn't do it justice.  She is playing with the Little People Nativity Scene that Dee and Papa gave Aaron for his First Christmas.  It actually has their gift note written on it and it was signed Kimmie and Papa because that's what Kim called herself before Aaron could speak and named her!
After church we had a wonderful Sunday School lunch at Dickey's BBQ.  I usually do a great job of taking pictures at these and I didn't take even one!  I think it's because the kids sat at their own table and I was engaged in actual adult conversation!

In the afternoon both of the kids napped, but Aaron only sleeps about an hour and a half and Abigail takes long naps (she slept four hours today), so when he got up he played football with Jory.  During naps I made the kids' annual picture calendars for 2016 and Jory did more yard work.

When Abigail woke up we did some Advent stuff and read the Bible together.  We got a Giving Manger this year, so we talked about how to bless others.

Now we are finishing up our sweet day with bed time stories and then some alone time for Mama and Daddy!

No comments: