Thursday, December 31, 2015

Joy

 I love having my kids home.  It has been a sweet week and they are especially fun to watch playing together.  This was Aaron putting together Abigail's new mixer Tuesday.  Abigail's dressing for December was a red sweater and new cords from Grandma Sheri that have rhinestones!

 

 
Cookies are done!
 On Wednesday we played with the Golz's in the morning.  Abigail wore a December dress, but I didn't get a picture before a glue incident had her changing, but these PJs have snowflakes so we will count them!

 
My mom gave me a Starbucks gift card for Christmas and my order came yesterday!

 
Today we had lunch with Daddy and had the most unbelievable burgers!  Abigail is wearing a red and green dress for her last day of Dressing for December


 But now we are in PJs (these are new ones - with snowflakes) and the Golzes and Elliotts are coming to celebrate New Year's Eve!

No comments: