Thursday, November 12, 2009

8 Months Old




I didn't do an update last night because it was late and I was tired - I just wanted to get Aaron's birthday pictures on here on his birthday. The reason I was tired - and Aaron was crying in his pictures - is that we had a long (but FUN!) day yesterday. Aaron and I left here at 7am and got home at 8pm. Aaron got to spend his 8 month birthday playing with Kimmie who kept him for eight hours while Mama played with her friends. He took a one hour nap and spent the rest of the time playing hard with grandma. When I put him in the car he fell asleep before we got out of Kimmie's neighborhood!!! (I think Kimmie may have been asleep by then, too! HA!)

Aaron did awesome with his grandma! He had so much fun it was just crazy. He was laughing when I left and laughing when I picked him up. It was a very nice day for everyone.

SO, as an 8-month old, Aaron is about 19 1/2 pounds and 28 1/2 inches long. We'll get exact measurements next month when he has his 9 month appointment. He is a busy and happy child. He laughs and talks a lot. He is very easy to take to the store or a restaurant. The restaurant part will probably change soon, but right now he just enjoys being in a high chair watching everyone. He pulls up on EVERYTHING and it has gotten very easy for him to pop right up with very little support. He can stand alone for several seconds and his balance is getting much better. He is extremely curious. He understands 'no', but ignores it almost always (with a smile on his face). He is a good sleeper and a good eater. We added brussels sprouts to his repertoire and he loved them! And now, he's waking from his morning nap, so I must go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Kimmie! I'm glad you got the day off and he had time with Grandma.

Love---OH mom/gma