Monday, November 30, 2009

He's So Good!

I'll continue my recap of Thanksgiving Week tomorrow, but I wanted to take a moment to brag on my Sweet Baby (and show off his new McQueen jammies - how cute!)


Aaron is just sooo good! We ran errands for almost three hours today and I didn't hear a peep out of him. He was carted around Target and Walmart and he just sat quietly in the cart and smiled. People kept coming up to me and commenting on how good he is! I'm just so proud.



I was proud of him this past week, too. He was taken from restaurant to restaurant to house to store. He met so many new people and he was just such a little angel. I'm just thrilled to be his Mama!

1 comment:

Spicy Magnolia said...

Praise God for giving us girls good babies!! I LOVE his PJs...he's quite the handsome little boy.