Thursday, November 19, 2009

Week in Review



We've had a very quiet week. Iron Man finally caught a cold and we have been home bound. These pictures are from Saturday (he didn't get sick until Monday morning). We were sitting outside watching our former large Post Oak being split into a LOT of logs (anyone need firewood???).

Kimmie and Papa John came in Saturday afternoon and played with Aaron for a few hours and then took Jory and I to dinner for Jory's birthday while Aaron stayed with Brooke. It was very nice.




On Monday, Aaron got to enjoy his very first fire in the fireplace. He was fascinated.



I am focused on getting Aaron well and getting packed for the Holidays! We leave Monday for Thanksgiving in Ohio! I am very excited (though a little overwhelmed at the thought of loading up Aaron and his stuff for a week-long excursion). I am also trying to get my Christmas cards done before we leave, so that's what takes up my time during Aaron's naps.



All in all, it's been a low key week and Aaron has been sweet company. Even sick, he is a sweet boy.

1 comment:

Spicy Magnolia said...

He is a sweet boy! Brennan is sick now, too, and I am just praying he gets over it before we fly!! I hope Aaron feels better soon too. Happy Thanksgiving!