Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter Wonderland

These pictures are from Grandad's in North Richland Hills. They have 11 inches of snow and beat the all time record snowfall in DFW by several inches, per Jory.
It took Jory about 30 minutes to get his truck unearthed and defrosted this morning!

He did, however, still make it to Dallas in an hour.


The next two pictures are from Tyler. We have less snow than DFW but WAY more than we were supposed to and it's still snowing!


I also took some pictures of the Munchkin watching the snow. I'll post those soon. I did not take him out in it. I am the only person in the area who did not take her child out to experience the plethora of snow likely never to be seen again in such quantities. I am positive that if Jory were here Aaron would have had his first snow experience. Alas, he is not and I am not interested in playing in the snow. We can add that to the reasons I will likely not earn Mother of the Year this year.
As a final note for those interested: Aaron's Stats! He has not grown much in the last two months. He weighs about 21 pounds and is about 31 inches tall. That puts him in the 29th percentile for weight and the 92nd for height. Developmentally, he is right on track.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW! He is so long! I cannot believe all of that snow. We've never seen snow like that here in Houston. I wouldn't know what to do with myself! I will help you with whatever you need for the party. Any theme or color scheme ideas? I am always here to help girl!

Anonymous said...

Puts 20 + inches here in my part of Ohio in perspective.

Love---mom

Spicy Magnolia said...

LOVE the snow! Wish we'd gotten some.