Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

It is time for Project Life Tuesday. I did an awful job of taking pictures this week, but I still wanted to post, so I'll just apologize in advance for the pictures.

Tuesday May 18, 2010

Really? Is this the best picture I could get? Aaron and I met Laura and Braysen at a park for a picnic lunch. It was really fun except that Aaron is all over the place and Braysen isn't and this is what Aaron thought I meant by 'let's take a picture of you with Braysen'. Wednesday May 19, 2010

Really? Is this the best picture I could get? Aaron and I went to Tyler for MOPS. They were having Spa Day and I didn't want to miss out. Aaron went to nursery at MOPS with Kate and had a great time. I think it is the most fun he's ever had in church nursery. Then Charity had several of us over to her house for lunch. She has a play kitchen and Aaron loves those. This is him making dinner for his girlfriend Kate.
Thursday May 20, 2010
Really? This is the best picture I could get? Debbie brought Aaron and I lunch this day and I completely forgot to take a picture while she was there. I really should have, too, because we all ate on the floor - how fun is that? So, this is actually Aaron just eating dinner on a Thursday. In a Pearl Snap Shirt, though. That's pretty cool.

Friday May 21, 2010
I'll stop now since we are all painfully aware that my picture taking was not at its finest this week. Aaron and I met Kim and did some shopping in Dallas. Then we went to lunch. It was fun and Aaron was fun and I took zero pictures. Then when we were leaving Kimmie showed Aaron his new ball and bat that she had in the back of her car. I threw him in there and tried to get a picture. This is the best I could do.



Saturday May 22, 2010
John and Kim came over Saturday as Kim had not yet seen our new house. They brought Aaron this tricycle for the driveway. He really liked it and he begs us to put him on it and push him around.




Sunday May 23, 2010
Jory worked on the yard in the afternoon and Aaron helped by rearranging the rocks. Then we took a walk downtown. It was a sweet day.

Monday May 24, 2010
Aaron and I had to be at the house most of the day for work that was being done. He got some good outside time in and then took a great nap while I did some unpacking. By about 3:30, though, we were both ready to go so I took a hint from my really smart friend Leslie and headed to Sonic for Happy Hour. By the time we got back the repairs we done and we could hit the road!


7 comments:

Rene Sharp said...

Your photos really are not that bad!! Great to see what your week was like. Especially like the 1st photo and your journaling to go with it!

dawn said...

I agree your photos aren't bad and the first one is funny with the jornaling to go with it. Your son is a cutie. Have a good week.

Spicy Magnolia said...

You're too cute...the pictures are great and the one of Aaron and Braysen is hilarious. You had some fun outings with your boy! Thanks for sharing your week with us; I'll hop to getting back to it soon. :)

Melissa said...

He can come over and cook us dinner! He looks like a natural! HA! Too cute! Glad you're back girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Great journal post and pictures for a busy week. Love, Kimmie

Rebekah said...

Cute.E.Pie!!! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun living in Dallas! I am glad you met Laura and Lauren! They are both such wonderful gals!

Beth said...

I think Aaron knew exactly what was needed for a picture of Brayson and him--two boys wrestling --well maybe one boy wrestling. It's a really cute picture.
You showed all sides of his personality this week---not bad at all. :)