Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Random Updates and No Pictures

  • We had a Great doctor's appointment today! The next Allen had a heartbeat at 151. The doctor said "your uterus is growing great!" She said it really enthusiastically and proudly like I've been working real hard at that.

  • Aaron got another molar. He has twelve teeth now.

  • Here are the words that Aaron says correctly, in context, with no prompting: Mama, Daddy, Papa, Bye, Book, Bowl, Baby, Ball, Dog, No, Milk

  • More people are saying the Next Allen is a girl than a boy. Of course, almost everyone thought Aaron was a girl until the Random Asian Woman came along and changed everyone's minds.

  • I know that if you don't live in Texas you are not fully going to grasp what I am about to say, but Oh My Word. It is HOT. It is really, really hot.

3 comments:

Beth said...

It must be really, really hot for you to say it like that--you who wore flannel pj's the night before my wedding when it was 80%!
Impressive words.
I'm not even guessing on the gender of this baby--I'll stick to praying good things for it and you.

Spicy Magnolia said...

Yeah for starting MOPS! We started yesterday, too, and it was so good to be back! I'm excited to get to know the girls at my table.

Oddly, I don't have a guess on boy or girl! I think boy, but don't have a real pull one way or another.

And yes, it's miserably HOT! You know it's bad when the first thing I wake up wanting to pray for is a change in the weather. :) Please, God!

Rebekah said...

I am glad you got a good report. I think you need a little girl in your life, but how wonderful for Aaron to have a brother, too! Either is wonderful! Are you finding out this time? We are the only two crazy people who don't find out!!! But, it was so fun!