Sunday, October 31, 2010

24 Weeks

As of yesterday, I am 24 weeks pregnant. I remember feeling so relieved when I reached this point with Aaron because at this point a baby can survive outside the womb with medical intervention. It made me feel like we were in the 'Safe Zone'. The top picture was taken today. The bottom picture was taken at 24 weeks with Aaron.
Miss Abby gives me lots of signs that she is alive and kicking! She is an extremely active baby. She is actually more active than Aaron was and seems to be stronger, too. Makes me a little nervous about the next 16 weeks...HA! Abby went absolutely crazy last night when Moreland hit a homerun during the World Series. It may have been because I screamed, but it was quite the show whatever the reason.

2 comments:

Robyn Beele said...

You look great and hardly look pregnant! I was a balloon by that point!

Beth said...

You look beautiful. I see a wisdom in your eyes in this pregancy's picture. Who could be responsible for that, hmmm?!