Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

It's time for Project Life Tuesday! We had such a fun week.

Tuesday September 28, 2010

This was an errand-running day and I didn't take any pictures, so this is Aaron at night waiting for Daddy to come home. He RUNS out to greet him in his little PJ-covered feet. I love it!
Wednesday September 29, 2010

This is a funny picture but it's the only one I took all day. It is my brother wearing my glasses! We actually had a big day this day. We had BSF and then went straight to lunch in Dallas with a friend of mine. Then Debbie came over for the rest of the day and we were SO happy about that! And then Doug came into town! It was a short visit but we were so thrilled to have him. This was taken at dinner.
Thursday September 30, 2010
I was so sad because I completely forgot to get a picture of Aaron with his Uncle Doug! In fact, I did not take any pictures this day. I was not very stuck to my camera this week.
Friday October 1, 2010
Again, I took very few pictures. We went to lunch with my friend Suzanne and her son Knox and then we played outside most of the day.


Saturday October 2, 2010
Now this was a big day! We went to Lowe's and then took a short hike. That's where this picture was taken. Aaron LOVES to be in his stroller. He begs for walks daily. After that we took him to Southlake for the Oktoberfest. That afternoon while Aaron napped Jory did several projects around the house. Then Brooke came over and stayed all evening. Jory and I went to the Ansel Adams exhibit at a museum in Fort Worth and then enjoyed a fabulous dinner. This was a great day for all of us.
Sunday October 3, 2010
Church, walk, play outside...Jory also turned Aaron's carseat around this day. We were hoping he could be rear-facing until he's two and weight-wise he could, but he's taller than the safety requirements allow (he's taller than the average two-year-old) so he is now facing front.



Monday October 4, 2010

We spent the day at Kimmie and Papa's. Aaron had a great time and then we stopped to see Papa at his office on our way home.


Hope your week was fabulous!

2 comments:

Robyn Beele said...

That is so weird that you said something about Ansel Adams. My fifth grade science class is talking about landforms and I had them look at his photographs. Anyway looks like a great week!

Spicy Magnolia said...

That last picture is really sweet.