Saturday, October 2, 2010

Halfway There

I am twenty weeks pregnant today - about four and a half months. I am actually a couple of days past halfway since the baby will be born early. The top picture was taken today and the bottom picture was at twenty weeks with Aaron. I have felt like I am showing way more with this one, but it doesn't look that way from these pictures. Funny thing, though, as of today I weigh exactly what I did when I got pregnant with Aaron! So I definitely weighed a lot more in the bottom picture than I do in the top one! Pregnancy is going great right now! The baby is moving a lot and I feel it all the time. I felt it many weeks earlier than I did with Aaron and the kicks are pretty strong now - that's earlier than with Aaron, too.
If all goes well we'll know this week whether we have a Tommy or an Abby!

3 comments:

Robyn Beele said...

You look great!!

Beth said...

You do look thinner, but healthy. It's that little man you chase all day, who's responsible for the smaller weight gain.
You look wonderful.:)

Anonymous said...

You look great Sara!!! I carried Isabella a lot different then Ethan. I was a lot smaller with her. I'm sure it was from chasing Ethan everywhere too!!! :)
~Heather