Friday, February 24, 2012

Ohio, Day One

Abby and I left for Ohio on Friday morning. Jory and Aaron took us to the airport. It was cool and drizzling here when we left. The weather was much nicer up North!At the airport. Abby did great on both flights. She slept. And on the way there I was seated next to the most wonderful man who has four children and has taken 17 hour flights with one-year-olds. I had changed my seat at the last minute and wasn't sure if I had done the right thing, but God was definitely in this!
Grandpa Tom, Grandma Sheri and Peyton picked us up from the airport and we drove to Cambridge. Abby snacked on Cheerios on the way and when we got home she took a great nap. She woke up after her party was under way. She stayed up through most of it and then we found some cuddly PJs and sent her to bed. She was such a great traveler!

No comments: