Sunday, February 26, 2012

Our Week

Here are some random pictures from the past week. They are mostly of Abby for some reason.

Monday February 20, 2012

Aaron and I made some bubbles for him to play with outside.

I thought this was funny. Abby had just gotten back from Ohio where she was Princess for the weekend and it was definitely back to the old grind with Aaron feeding her - at his discretion!
Wednesday February 22, 2012
On Tuesday Aaron had swim - I moved him to a new class and I was SO pleased, but I didn't take any pictures. On Wednesday we spent the day at Papa and Dee's.


Thursday February 23, 2012
Abby had swim - look at this suit! Grandma Sheri gave it to me when I was in Ohio. I am sure it belonged to one of Abby's cousins. I LOVE it and she got so many compliments at swim!
Also on Thursday, Abby wore a sleeveless dress. It was 82 degrees...
On Friday February 24, 2012 Abby wore a sweater. Such is life here. This was also my nephew, Colton's, thirteenth birthday and I just cannot get over that!
Saturday February 25, 2012
We love our weekends with Daddy!

No comments: