Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Pictures

Kristi was offering Valentine's mini sessions the first weekend in February. I signed Aaron up because it was a really good deal and I thought I could call them his 'Three Year Pictures'. Except Aaron ended up being sick that day and there was no way he could go. I didn't want to cancel on Kristi so I grabbed Ole Blue Eyes and we took off.
It worked out so well. The pictures went so perfectly with the Pink Heart theme we were doing for Abby's birthday!
I had ordered a pink heart-shaped cake for the party, but when I saw these pictures I decided to use one on a sheet cake instead. The bakery did a great job with the switch.
I was also able to use the pictures as decorations.
This is what ended up on the cake.

1 comment:

Beth said...

They are all precious. I esp. like the 1st one: her pensiveness,
the one where she is discovering the blocks, and the last two. She is a beautiful--her sweet personality shows thru. :>)