Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Aaron's Monthly Interview

Forty-nine months and counting! I do have fun with his interview.

What is your name? Aaron
How old are you? Four
What is your favorite color? Dark Green
Who is your best friend? Abby my girl friend
What is your favorite animal? A reptile
What do you want to be when you grow-up? A fire fighter
Who is your favorite person? Dee
What is your favorite book? Spiderman goes to school (I don't think that's an actual book)
What makes you happy? When I don’t get in trouble
What makes you sad? When I get in trouble
What is your favorite food to eat? Vitamins
What is your favorite song to sing? The bee flies south (I am almost positive that's not an actual song)
What do you like to play? Basketball game


We had Aaron's Progress Conference at school today.  He is doing great!  The teacher said he LOVES to read.  He just adores books and he reads to anyone who will sit for him.  He loves to organize things.  Sorting is a fun pastime for him. He also likes to take things that other people have just because he wants them. We're working on that.



No comments: