Monday, April 15, 2013

April Catch Up

I have not been downloading my pictures this month and we are now halfway through the month, so I have quite a bit of catch up to do.  I just down loaded the 100+ pictures that were on my phone for the last two weeks, so I'll start with that and this will probably take two posts.  Then when I feel brave I will download what is on my camera.

Tuesday April 2, 2013
I thought Abby looked cute in this outfit her teacher gave her.
Of course, she has a style all her own.
Wednesday April 3, 2013
We usually don't have so many cold days in April, but Abby was wearing sweater dresses this month!

Thursday April 4, 2013
And hoods.  Abby loves to have on a coat, but it really must have a hood!
 Cutie pie in a sundress and turtleneck.  That's been the style so far this Spring!

Friday April 5, 2013
We met Daddy for lunch in Fort Worth, but we got there a little early, so I went into a store to try on some pants.  This is Abby in the dressing room.

I didn't get good pictures at lunch but we sure did have a good time.

I thought this picture of Abby reading was sweet
Saturday April 6, 2013
There were no pictures on my phone for this day.  Jory left early to go to a men's retreat with church.  Erin Vande Zande came over to bring us our Bountiful Basket and visited for a while.  We did a little shopping and that was all.

Sunday April 7, 2013
Daddy got home for lunch and then after nap we took him and Aaron to get their hair cut.

It was a new place, but Aaron did great and I really liked how it turned out.
This is Abby waiting for him to get done.
 While Daddy was getting his hair cut, I took the kids next door to Zoe's and had a hummus snack.

Abby loves hummus.  She'd eat it with a spoon.  Aaron is not a fan, but he liked the pita bread it came with real well.

Monday April 8, 2013
The weather was getting decent by this point and the kids were outside a lot. Aaron found Easter stuff and was playing Easter Bunny.  And then he had to go to the restroom and he didn't put his pants back on before he went back outside.
Abby ended up with the ears at some point.  
We are starting to get good summer fruit in our baskets and I have loved watching the kids devour it. Abby has learned how to eat an apple without choking and that's excellent.
After nap Abby found her cowboy boots and put them on.  That girl loves her boots!  This is the best picture I got, though.



And this would be Abby wearing footed PJs, with shoes and a dress and a shirt.  She just really loves to put on clothes.  And take them off.
Tuesday April 9, 2013
I think Abby looks so big when she has her backpack on.
Waiting for 'Bubby' after school.









No comments: