Friday, March 14, 2014

Aaron's Five Year Interview



 
 
 
What is your name? Aaron

How old are you? Five

What is your favorite color? Blue

Who is your best friend? Mommy and Daddy

What is your favorite animal? Is dinosaur really an animal?  I like dinosaurs.

What do you want to be when you grow-up? I think I want to be a ghost

Who is your favorite person? God.  God is a good person.

What is your favorite book? My Dusty coloring one

What makes you happy? When I get to eat ice cream

What makes you sad? When I get spanked

What is your favorite food to eat? Oatmeal

What is your favorite song to sing? ABC

What do you like to play? I like to play tic tac toe

 This picture is of him cooking.  He was making enchilada casserole.  He loves to cook.  He is really getting very good at doing the steps all by himself. 
 

No comments: