Monday, March 3, 2014

Aaron's Party

 I am currently camera-less, so my friend Elizabeth brought a good camera to Aaron's party today and took LOTS of pictures.  Jory is picking them up tonight on a flash drive and I am so excited to see them.  In the meantime, here is what I got on my camera.  Since it was freezing, the kids were really excited to wear their 'huge enormous coats'.

 Abby and Aaron when we first arrived.  Abby in her 'party clothes' and Aaron in his Future Fire Fighter shirt.  The Allen family all wore blue.  I don't know why. 
 Dee and Papa.
 Katie Grace greeting Abby
 The cake.

When we first got to McDonald's it was pretty busy in the play area.  All the schools were closed today and by 4pm I think Mamas were getting restless.  But we managed to run everyone off pretty quickly and we had the place to ourselves.  This is Abby finishing her cake while everyone is off playing as is the norm.

 Aaron playing with his favorite present - a pinball machine!

No comments: